A quick reminder: Our guest on today’s CHI FOR YOURSELF is Dr. Rachel Harris, author of Listening to Ayahuasca: New Hope for Depression, Addiction, PTSD, and Anxiety.
Rachel Harris PhD
We’ll start the interview at 5 pm Eastern time, 2 pm Pacific at chiforyourself.com. We’ll look for you then!
We finally caught up with author Matthew Fox, and last week’s long-awaited interview didn’t disappoint. As you probably know, Matthew Fox became an Episcopal priest after being expelled from the Catholic Church by Cardinal Ratzinger, who later became Pope Benedict XVI. He discussed his latest book “Meister Eckhart: A Mystic Warrior for Our Times, and he gave us some examples of the controversial viewpoints that put him at odds with the church hierarchy. You can hear the show by clicking on the BlogTalkRadio logo below.
Here are some of the talking points from the show:
- The meaning of Christian Spirituality
- Christian Spirituality and the scriptural story of creation
- Meister Eckhart on the women’s movement of his time (the Beguines)
- Matthew Fox’s expulsion from the Catholic Church
- On the new Pope and chances of change in the church
- On Matthew Fox’s call for a new Reformation
- Contemplatives and community building
- Eckhart, interfaith, and today’s Islam
- The historical Jesus and Jesus as “God”
The Chi For Yourself interview with Simone Wright gave us lots of insights into how we can use our intuition to our greatest advantage. Don’t think you have intuition? Guess again. Simone reminded us that intuition is something we ALL have. And it’s something we can work on and develop. Some talking points from the interview:
- Simone’s definition of intuition
- Intuition is more natural than supernatural
- The difference between being intuitive and being psychic
- Simone’s early experiences with intuitive “hits”
- How we get started using intuition in our lives
- Intuition can help us heal
- How intuition helped Simone decide on whether to accept the offer of a Reality TV show
Simone Wright is the author of First Intelligence: Using the Science and Spirit of Intuition.
You can hear the interview by clicking on the BlogTalkRadio logo:
JohnK July 7th, 2014