I guess it’s only natural that our Chi For Yourself guest this (Halloween) week should be a ghostbuster..!
But Echo Bodine is much more than that- she’s also a spiritual healer, psychic, bestselling author, and lecturer. This week she’ll talk to us about a subject that many of us prefer to avoid, but one that we’ll all face at some time–death.
Echo says “it would be beneficial for all of us to learn how to have open discussions with our loved ones when they are in their dying process and when we are going through our own dying process.” Her new book is called What Happens When We Die: A Psychic’s Exploration of Death, Heaven, and the Soul’s Journey After Death.
Echo Bodine will do her second Chi For Yourself interview this Thursday October 31st, at 4pm Eastern, 1pm Pacific. Look for the Google+ Hangouts screen on the start page of chiforyourself.com.
Echo Bodine’s new book is called What Happens When We Die: A Psychic’s Exploration of Death, Heaven, and the Soul’s Journey After Death.
If you missed last week’s episode of Chi For Yourself, our guest was Erica Tucci. She talked about how her world was rocked when she suffered a stroke, and how she learned life lessons during her recovery. You can hear that interview when you click on this BlogTalkRadio banner:
Key takeaways mentioned in the Erica Tucci episode:
- balancing the male and female aspects of the self
- bad things can happen for good reasons
- sometimes the universe moves in to move us to make change in our lives
- disciplines such as reiki and meditation can help re-enforce spirituality
- believing in yourself can help move you forward on your life path
- corporations are incorporating more feminine energies into the way business is transacted
- never give up in life..find your passion..keep a strong connection to your spirituality
…and, we’ve re-scheduled the Kuwana Haulsey interview that was cancelled on October 16th. It’s now planned for Wednesday November 6th at 4pm Eastern, 1pm Pacific.