If you missed the interview with Kuwana Haulsey last week, you can listen to it here:
Here are some talking points from that show:
- The birth of Kuwana’s daughter helped her focus her attention
- Having a child helped her ask for what she wants in life
- She sees kindness as a trait to pass on to her kids
- The antidote to overwhelm is to let go of perfectionism
- A mother’s fear for her children now and in the future
- Learning compassion for yourself and others
This week’s Chi For Yourself is scheduled for Wednesday November 13th at 3pm Eastern, Noon Pacific time. Our guest will be Annemiek Douw..Join us at chiforyourself.com.
ANNEMIEK DOUW, MSc is a management coach, lightworker, medium, energetic therapist, trainer and author. Her personal experience with long-term illness combined with her own work as a healer have led her to see the soul as an internal compass that continuously guides us. She has worked with clients at many levels, with the intention of teaching them how to read this compass for themselves. Annemiek Douw is the author of 21 Layers of the Soul: Healing the Karmic Ties with Friends, Lovers, Family and Enemies.
Return to chiforyourself.com home