I hope you enjoyed the CHI FOR YOURSELF interview with Michelle Fondin. We heard a great story of how Michelle found Ayurveda, and then dedicated herself to wellness using and teaching the 5 thousand year old practice.
Here are some talking points from last week’s show..
- A definition of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda and religion
- Michelle discovers Ayurveda
- Medical practices and going “inward”
- Is Ayurveda a fad?
- An approach built around the wheel
- Moving toward holistic dealing with dis-ease
- Moving society away from medicating
- Food as a healer
- “Living food”
- Michelle’s relationship lessons
- Attracting rather than pursuing relationships
- Meditation for balance
If you missed it you can hear the interview by clicking on this YouTube screen..
…and, if you have a pet you’re going to enjoy the upcoming CHI FOR YOURSELF interview on communicating with your animals. More on that show in a future post!
“He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors.”