Last week’s CHI FOR YOURSELF interview with Ira Israel ran into some “technical difficulty” as they say. So it was not available to you live. But my conversation with Ira was recorded.
Ira Israel is the author of How to Survive Your Childhood Now That You’re an Adult: A Path to Authenticity and Awakening.
First, a look at some of the show’s talking points:
- The central theme of the book
- The meaning of “negativity bias”
- A definition of authenticity
- The part resentment plays in our lives
- Is there such a thing as the “mid-life crisis?”
- The myth of romance
- Beginning the process of forgiveness
…and, the show itself. Listen by clicking on below–
A new CHI FOR YOURSELF “freebie” is up and available. Get this free report on dealing with stress when you click here–