Well, we’ve come to the end of our 30 Day Living With Purpose Challenge. Time flies when you’re having fun, doesn’t it?
The idea was to move you toward living a more intentional and purpose-driven life. And to have these daily blog posts inspire some serious thought and discussion.
Here’s what we covered over the past 30 Days..
1. Welcome And What Does It Mean To Live With Purpose
2. Why It’s Important To Find Your Purpose
3. What Is Your Purpose?
4. The Connection Between Purpose and Happiness
5. Why What You Do For A Living Matters
6. How To Find Your Calling
7. Your Purpose Doesn’t Have To Be Huge To Make A Difference
8. Small Things You Can Start Doing Right Now To Make A Difference
9. Do You Know What’s Sucking Up Your Time
10. Going From Existing To Truly Living Life
11. Let’s Talk About TV And The Likes
12. How Much Time Are You Spending On Facebook
13. Embrace Your Hobbies And Interests
14. Never Stop Learning
15. The Big Benefits Of Traveling The World
16. Creating Purposeful And Meaningful Relationships
17. When You Have A Purpose, You’re Taking Action And Aren’t Afraid Of Failure
18. Living With Purpose Is Good For Your Spiritual Health
19. Guess What? Money And “Stuff” Doesn’t Make You Happy
20. Living With Purpose Makes You A Kinder Person
21. When You Live With Purpose, You Don’t Have Time To Worry
22. When You Live A Purpose Driven Life, Your Values Are Clear
23. You Realize The World Doesn’t Revolve Around You
24. Aligning Yourself With Your Purpose Through Mediation And Prayer
25. Avoid Temptations And Wrong Paths Along The Way
26. Living With Purpose Is About Serving Your Community
27. Your Loved Ones Will Benefit From A Purpose Driven Life
28. Your Purpose May Evolve And Change As You Do… And That’s Ok
29. What Do You Want To Be Remembered For?
The next question is of course where you go from here. That’s up to you. I’ve given you a lot of ideas, tools, and suggestions to craft a more purposeful life for yourself and your loved ones.
What you do with that information is up to you. I hope you’ve been following along, doing a lot of thinking, and taking action.
I encourage you to continue on this journey. Keep bringing more meaning and purpose into your life.
Keep reading, keep learning, and keep on making progress.
chiforyourself.com home page