A quick heads-up to alert you to our next episode of CHI FOR YOURSELF. We’ll hear from psychotherapist and author Susan Anderson, who says that self-sabotaging behaviors come from an aspect of our personalities that most people aren’t consciously aware of — their Outer Child. Susan’s the author of Taming Your Outer Child: Overcoming Self-Sabotage and Healing from Abandonment.
Join us on the call next Thursday April 16th at 4pm Eastern, 1pm Pacific time. Look for the screen on the Start page of chiforyourself.com.
On last week’s CHI FOR YOURSELF we took on the issue of weight loss with out guests, Joy and Roy Martina, co-authors of Sleep Your Fat Away. I like that they stay away from the traditional methods of losing the pounds- things like diets and possibly dangerous pills.
Here’s a look at some of the talking points from that show:
- Weight issues in their earlier lives
- How their system works with natural sleep cycles
- Comparing sleep programming with hypnosis
- The virtual gastric band
- Why is weight hard to take off and then keep off?
- Intelligence as a whole-body system
- Diet “truisms”- true or false?
- Some practical tips on keeping pounds off
If you didn’t hear the show you can listen to it by clicking on this player
“Food cannot cause you to put on weight, unless you think it can.”
∼ Rhonda Byrne, The Secret