I gotta say I was surprised to have both Susan Campbell and John Grey on the call last Thursday. I was under that impression that only Susan was going to do the interview, so it was nice to have both with us for the Q and A. Susan and John are co-authors of FIVE-MINUTE RELATIONSHIP REPAIR: Quickly Heal Upsets, Deepen Intimacy, and Use Differences to Strengthen Love.
If you still haven’t heard what they had to say about quick relationship maintenance just click on the YouTube logo and you’ll be taken to the recording…
Here’s a list of talking points from the show:
- 5 Minute Relationship repair? Seems too good to be true!
- Deep issues are at work here
- Trouble tends to have its origins in childhood
- Indicators of trouble in a relationship
- Doing “quick repair”
- Do we actually attract the wrong partners?
- There’s brain science at work
- The physical manifestations of relationship stress
- Our core fears are at work
- Relationship repair and gender roles
- Couples who “get it right”
- Something for couples not having problems
In a few days I’ll tell you about the guests who’ll be with us on the next show.