Finally got the Dr. Bernie Siegel interview edited and up on YouTube. If your listening preference runs toward the ‘Tube then you can hear Bernie here:
- Bernie’s decision to leave his surgical practice to pursue a different kind of healing
- How drawings help to expose patient problems
- Why declaring “war” on a disease is not the best way to approach it
- Getting nurturing modalities into mainstream medical practice
- Some things that caregivers should keep in mind
The week of December 2nd saw an encore presentation of Chi For Yourself. We heard the 2012 interview with Jason Lincoln Jeffers. Jason is the author of The Next Human:A Guide to Personal and Collective Evolution. In this time of shift Jason brings us his own message for the evolution of humanity.
Click on the BlogTalkRadio logo to hear the show:
Our final first-run interview for 2013 is scheduled for Thursday December 19th. Our guest will be Allen Klein, AKA “The Jollytologist”. Allen returns to Chi For Yourself with another book: Always Look on the Bright Side. We get started at 4pm Eastern, 1pm Pacific time. You’ll be able to hear the interview on Google+ Hangouts or at chiforyourself.com on the Start Page.
Back to chiforyourself.com